The Commonwealth of Dominica, formerly a British colony, is an island state of 750 sq. km in the Windward Islands. Dominica is an island of remarkably unspoilt beauty, where lush, green forests roll across hills that stretch from shore to shore. English is the nation’s official language, but French is also spoken widely.
Dominica has been offering a Citizenship-by-Investment Progamme since 1993, enabling HNWIs and their families to enjoy all the benefits of being Dominican, in exchange for a contribution to the government.
The Dominica Citizenship-by-Investment Programme requires an applicant to make a significant financial investment into the country in return for citizenship for the applicant and his/her family.
To qualify for citizenship, the main applicant must be: over 18 years of age, meet the due diligence requirements and select one of the following two options:
• A non-refundable donation to the Economic Diversification Fund (EDF) starting from USD 100,000 ( Singles) 175000 (Family)
• Purchase of qualifying real-estate of at least USD 200,000 in a government-approved project
Summary of Key Advantages
• Visa-free travel to 141 countries including the EU, the UK, Singapore and Hong Kong
• Full citizenship with passport granted to main applicant, spouse, children, and parents
• Siblings of the main applicant or spouse, who are between 18 and 25, single and childless can qualify under the application as a dependent
• Applicants will also receive additional identification documents with bio-metrics, including a National ID, Tax ID and a Driver’s License
• Lowest priced programme in the Caribbean for a single applicant
No physical presence requirement
• No minimum age for parents or grandparents to qualify as dependents as long as they are substantially supported by the main applicant or spouse
• Offer citizenship by marriage and descent