The United States of America has a population over 325 million people that reside in the world’s third largest country by total area. The US represents the world’s largest economy by nominal GDP fueled by its status as the leading importer and second largest exporter of goods. The country is comprised of 50 states that offer a wide range of business environments that are ideally suited for all requirements.
The EB5- Visa was created by the Immigration Act of 1990, which provides a proven method for foreign investors and their families (spouse and dependants under the age of 21) to obtain a Green Card (permanent residence). An applicant must be willing to make a significant investment in the country, as the fundamental purpose of the EB-5 Visa is to stimulate the US economy through job creation and capital investment. In return, foreign immigrant investors are granted all of the benefits of permanent US residency.
Summary of Key Advantages
• A fast route to achieving US permanent residence
• Investment from USD$900,000
• The world’s largest economy is the perfect base for business minded people and investors
• The ability to live, work, study or retire anywhere in the US, not determined by where the investment is made
• Children have access to the US education system
• Source of funds can be a gift such as that from a parent
• Children up to the age of 21 may be included in the application
• US Citizenship is possible to apply for after five years