Vanuatu is an independent Commonwealth State, having gained independence from the UK and France in 1980. The country is located in the South Pacific and comprises of 83 islands, of which, 68 are populated and spread over 1,300 kilometers.
Vanuatu’s natural beauty, abundance of fresh water, fish, tropical forests and breathtaking scenery as well as its small airports, marinas, yacht clubs and hotels all combine to make it an outstanding and growing tourist destination.
The four pillars of the Vanuatu economy are agriculture, tourism, offshore financial services and the cattle industry. The three main languages are English, French and Bislama.
Government of Vanuatu has introduced a number of various Citizenship-by-Investment programmes. The most recent being in 2017 and referred to as the Development Support Programme (DSP). The Vanuatu DSP Citizenship-by-Investment Programme requires an applicant to make a significant financial investment into the country in return for citizenship for the applicant and his/her family.
• Minimum personal net assets of at least USD 250,000
• Clean bill of health
• Clean Criminal Record from the country of birth and the country of current residence
• Contribution and service fees of USD 130,000 ( Single Applicant ) and USD 180,000 (Family of four )
• Due Diligence fees of 5,000 for both applicants required ( A unique feature of the Vanuatu DSP is the fact an applicant must first pass the due diligence process before submitting the application)
Summary of Key Advantages
• Visa-free travel to 131 countries including the EU, UK, Hong Kong and Singapore
• No minimum presence requirements
• Full citizenship with passport granted to main
applicant, spouse and children
• A simplified and efficient application process
• Competitively priced programme
• A vast and beautiful landscape brimming with opportunity